1. How long until my order will ship?
We usually ship all orders within 1 business day of confirmed payment.
2. After my order ships, how long until it arrives?
Though location and weather-dependent, average transit time is 3-5 business days.
3. What shipping carrier do you use?
We currently use FedEx for all orders.
4. Do you offer expedited shipping options?
We do not offer expedited shipping options at this time. We have two warehouses in Oregon and Tennessee to ship your order at no extra charge - the majority of orders arrive within 2-3 business days.
5. Can you ship to my address?
We only ship to physical addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, or US Protectorates. We do not ship outside the United States at this time.
6. Can you deliver my order to PO Box?
We only deliver to verified physical addresses. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
7. What is the warranty on my purchases?
You have 90 days to return an item to us in its original condition. Any modifications or alterations to the product will void the original warranty.
8. Can I track my purchase?
You can check the status of your order anytime by logging into Your Account.
To change or cancel an order that has already been processed, please contact our Customer Service department for assistance.
9. What happens if I cancel my order?
If cancelled on the same day you will not be charged for any processing fees. However, if you cancel your order at any point after the same day period, you may be subject to a 20% processing fee. It is important that you also do not accept your cancelled package from FedEx (sometimes RTS requests fail), as you will also be responsible for returning the package. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
10. What if my item/ package arrives damaged?
When you receive your item, please check your item carefully. If the package appears damaged, please complete the following steps:
1) Take a picture of the damage.
2) Then email us immediately and attach the photos.
3) We will contact you directly with the next steps.
4) DO NOT throw away the boxes or packaging materials, otherwise, your claim will not be honored by the shipping company.
1. Please be sure to verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost in case that you don't like the item after you buy it or you place a wrong order.
3.The item that weights less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS and for those more than 150lbs, we will use Truck shippment.